Anniversary

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

8 weeks 1 day

Jeez! I'm bad at this updating thing!

How far along: 8 weeks 1 day

How big is baby: According to the Bump, (who likes to compare baby to fruits and veggies) he/she is the size of a raspberry....my what to expect app says a green olive

Total weight gain: A pound or two I think

Sleep: crappy...I can't fall asleep even if I'm exhausted and every time I roll over my boobs wake me up

Maternity Clothes: no, but I did pick up a be band that I wear with my jeans

Food cravings : almost nothing, occasionally weird stuff that I see on TV commercials

Food Aversions: pretty much everything it sucks. I'll be so hungry and absolutely nothing sounds good

Challenges: still morning sickness. I went to pick up a refill of my zofran Rx but my insurance is being douchy and I don't know when or if I'll be able to get more. I have no idea how I'm going to manage work without that. The morning sickness has been getting worse despite the meds so having none is going to be awful

Movement: Not for awhile

Boy or Girl?: Won't know until January (I might take this out for awhile)

What I’m looking forward to: Ultrasound on Nov. 8th. I went in to my appt with the nurse today and it was basically a lot of questions and to get a lab order for blood work. She said that typically the Dr checks for a heartbeat at 12 weeks with a doppler, but doesn't do any ultrasound until 19 weeks. I managed to convince her though that because my cycles were irregular (so not sure how far along I actually am), I was taking Clomid (increase chance of multiples), and I have a blocked tube (increase chance of M/C) that I should really have an ultrasound sooner. After I listed all that she was all for having an earlier ultrasound, which I am so relieved about.

What I miss: sleep and not feeling nauseous

Next appt: Nov. 8th ultrasound and Nov. 29th 12 week appt w/ dr

1 comment:

  1. So excited your first appointment went well - AND kudos on convincing her to give you an ultrasound earlier!!! Nov 8th is SOON! :-D

    ReplyDelete