Anniversary

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

6 weeks 1 day

I already forgot to do this yesterday...oops!

How far along: 6 weeks 1 day

How big is baby: According to the Bump, (who likes to compare baby to fruits and veggies) he/she is the size on a sweet pea....my what to expect app says a blueberry

Total weight gain: I think like a pound...I forget to weigh myself on the same day and same time every week
Sleep: better lately, except the getting up to pee. I'm still trying to get a nap in, if I don't my morning sickness stays awful all day.

Maternity Clothes: no, but I'm thinking of picking up a be band from target soon so I don't have to try to button my jeans :-)

Food cravings : still salty stuff....yesterday I had to get onion rings from red robin. They were amazing! Today I had all the stuff out to make pasta then I changed my mind and got stuff for burgers because I had to have a burger

Food Aversions: different things at different times. Nothing ever sounds good for breakfast which is terrible because not eating makes me feel crappier

Challenges: all day morning sickness...it's so hard to be at work. I'm wishing I had a corporate job where I could shut myself up in my office and feel crappy w/o worrying about throwing up mid treatment

Movement: Not for awhile

Boy or Girl?: Won't know until January (I might take this out for awhile)

What I’m looking forward to: First Dr. Appt (same as last week)

What I miss: Bleu cheese (also the same as last week)

Next appt: October 30th, it's just with the nurse though. I don't know when my first appt with the dr will be

No comments:

Post a Comment