Anniversary

Sunday, March 3, 2013

25 weeks 3 days

Well, so much for doing this every week, jeesh! I haven't even remembered to take pics the last two weeks...I've gotta get on top of this so I don't regret it later!

How far along: 25 weeks 3 days

How big is baby: According to the Bump, (which likes to compare baby to fruits and veggies) baby boy is the size of a cauliflower. What to Expect App says an eggplant, which is the same thing it said last week

Total weight gain: good question...10?

Sleep: usually ok, I'm pretty restless at night trying to find a comfortable position. It's already hard to roll over and I wake up almost every time, so I'm pretty sure I'm in trouble in the 3rd tri.

Maternity Clothes: oh yeah

Food cravings : sweets like crazy!

Food Aversions: Nothing I can think if

Challenges: the exhaustion and being out of breath after doing nothing lol

Movement: I feel him a couple times a day. I can see my belly move pretty consistently, but by the time I tell the hubs to come over and see it he stops.

Boy or Girl?: BOY!!!

What I’m looking forward to: AJ being able to feel him, he was able to once around 20 weeks, but since then every time I tell him to come over the baby stops.

What I miss: good sleep

Next appt: March 14th

Random thoughts:

My BFF is having her little girl soon so I'm excited to get some baby cuddles!

I can't believe I only have about a week and a half left of 2nd tri! 1st tri took for.ev.er, but this one has absolutely flown by!

Baby clothes get my giddy :-)

My SIL is giving us a glider and my mom said she will recover it with some fabric to match the paint colors. This is saving us a couple hundred dollars and makes me feel so blessed to have such a wonderful and supportive family.

My insurance covers breast pumps as long as they're not hospital grade which is saving us another $300.

While we're not getting as much as I thought we would back from taxes we are getting something back which is helpful.

We were able to spend time getting one of our cars ready to put on Craigslist to sell so we can move forward with getting a new truck. This has been such a weight on my shoulders because time keeps slipping away faster then I can wrap my head around and this needs to be done soon. Crossing my fingers that we can get what we want/need from it and that the hubs' coworker decides to buy the truck so we can put that money towards the truck as well.

I got 3 parking tickets on Friday for parking all day in a "2 hour" parking. There is not a sign or anything on the curb that says 2 hour parking. Tomorrow I'm writing a not very nice letter telling them that I will not ay the $22 per parking ticket because nowhere does it say 2 hour parking.

The weather was gorgeous today and it makes me want to go camping, like stat LOL I hope I'm not too uncomfortable to get some spring camping in before baby gets here. I also hope I'm able to figure out the whole "camping with an infant" thing because it's really important to us that he grows up with that and I say the sooner the better. I'm proud of the fact that my first camping trip was at 10 days old. If my mom can take 4 kids, the youngest at 10 days old, surely I can take one kid the summer he's born right? I think it's just a matter of setting my mind to do it and doing it whether it's easy or not. Either way we'll make it happen because, like I said, it's very important to us he grow up enjoying the outdoors.

That's all I've got for today, hopefully I'll be back later this week for the 26 week update :-)
Oh and a picture, please excuse the fact that it's a total myspace profile pic LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment