Anniversary

Friday, January 25, 2013

Halfway there!!! and baby's sex announcement :-)

How far along: 20 weeks 1 days

How big is baby: According to the Bump and my What to Expect App, (both like to compare baby to fruits and veggies) baby is the size of a banana at 11oz. Our little bean was already 11oz 1 week ago...what an over achiever ;)

Total weight gain: I'm packing on the pounds nowadays. I think I'm up 4 pounds

Sleep: definitely better, I still have to get up and pee at least once a night which is obnoxious

Maternity Clothes: oh yeah

Food cravings : milk

Food Aversions: Depends, nothing consistently

Challenges: feeling huge and having baby kick my bladder a lot

Movement: still not totally consistent, but I get at least a few bladder kicks a day (like right now lol)

Boy or Girl?: drum roll please........it's a BOY!!!! We sent out announcements to our parents, siblings and grandparents in the mail the day after we found out. We sent them on a Friday and the following Monday was MLK day so we had to wait like 5 days for everyone to get them. It was so hard not to spill the beans! I'm so glad we did it that way. It was a surprise for everyone to get them which made it a lot more fun then just a call or a text.

What I’m looking forward to: the hubs being able to feel him move

What I miss: not having to get up to pee

Next appt: Feb. 7th.

No comments:

Post a Comment