Anniversary

Sunday, January 20, 2013

19 weeks 3 days

How far along: 19 weeks 3 days

How big is baby: According to the Bump, (who likes to compare baby to fruits and veggies) he/she is the size of a mango...my what to expect app (still) says a mango. Is the first time they've said the same thing.

Total weight gain: I think I've finally smarted gaining weight. I think I've gained a pound since last week.

Sleep: it's okay, some nights are better then others

Maternity Clothes: definitely. I've been meaning to go back and try on my old jeans just to see how big my belly has gotten.

Food cravings : salad....not a bad thing :-)

Food Aversions: Depends, nothing consistently

Challenges: keeping the ultrasound details under wraps :-)

Movement: yup, nothing consistently, but a few thumps here and there.

Boy or Girl?: Ultrasound details (date/time/results) are on the down low for a little while longer

What I’m looking forward to: starting to get the baby's room together

What I miss: not having to get up to pee

Next appt: Next OB appt is Feb. 7th. The anatomy scan date is hush hush at the moment. Since we're not able to tell out family in person we're going to mail out announcements to our very immediate family and once they get them we'll announce on FB so that everyone else will find out about the same time. I want it to be a surprise when the announcements show up in the mail, it will be in the next 3 weeks though ;-) so vague, I know LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment