Anniversary

Saturday, January 12, 2013

18 weeks 2 days



So I skipped last week....I kept thinking I was going to upload bump pics and add them to the post, but I never did and next thing I knew it was the next week :-/ lame I know. But, this week I do have pics to add/

How far along: 18 weeks 2 days

How big is baby: According to the Bump, (who likes to compare baby to fruits and veggies) he/she is the size of a sweet potato...my what to expect app says a mango

Total weight gain: I had an appointment last Monday and I was down a pound, I'm going to stick w/ +/-0

Sleep: It's definitely better, but some nights still suck. It's getting more difficult to find a comfy position.

Maternity Clothes: oh yeah! Luckily I wear scrubs everyday at work so I don't need a full wardrobe, but I have had to get a few things. My sis-in-law also sent me a couple shirts, a dress, and a pair of jeans which is great!

Food cravings :  Random things at random times.

Food Aversions: Lunches have been really difficult lately. For some reason nothing ever sounds good for lunch. I end up forcing myself to eat something so I don't start feeling nauseous.

Challenges: I've been sooooo sleepy lately. I can sleep for 12 hours and still feel ready for bed at 8 the next night. I was really looking forward to that 2nd trimester energy boost people always tell you about, but so far it's remaining elusive.

Movement: I don't really know. Sometimes I think I feel something, but I really have no idea. At my appt last Monday I could hear the baby moving all over the place when my OB was using the doppler.

Boy or Girl?: Don't know yet, but soon :-)

What I’m looking forward to: finding out if munchkin is a boy or a girl!

What I miss: feeling 100%. I'm always tired or nauseous or something

Next appt: Next OB appt is Feb. 7th. The anatomy scan date is hush hush at the moment. Since we're not able to tell out family in person we're going to mail out announcements to our very immediate family and once they get them we'll announce on FB so that everyone else will find out about the same time. I want it to be a surprise when the announcements show up in the mail, it will be in the next 3 weeks though ;-) so vague, I know LOL
 
Without further ado, here are the promised bump pics. (I have to find a different spot in our house to take these. We always do them at night b/c I get home after dark so there's no natural light and the house lights make the color so weird, not to mention weird shadows.)

Looking at these again I almost look bigger at 17 weeks, either way the Pink Floyd shirt is getting tighter all the time :-)


                                 














17 weeks



       18 weeks


I hate the formatting on blogger!

         




No comments:

Post a Comment