Anniversary

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Round about 12 weeks

Ya know....I would really love to remember to do these on the day they're supposed to be done LOL I even have belly pics to start putting up (granted it's more fat then baby, but whatever) if I ever felt like uploading them to the computer. I feel like there's going to be a post in the future w/ like 20 belly pics or something. Anyways since I missed week 11 I'll skip ahead to 12 weeks even though it's not until tomorrow.

How far along: 11 weeks 6 days...a week and 4 days until 2nd tri woot woot!

How big is baby: According to the Bump, (who likes to compare baby to fruits and veggies) he/she is the size of a lime....my what to expect app says a large prune.

Total weight gain: It fluctuates everyday, but I might be up a pound.

Sleep: Hit and miss...since we've been home for the holiday weekend I haven't been able to get my usual afternoon naps in, so I'm usually pretty tired at night. That doesn't necessarily equal good sleep though. I'm really looking forward to a few months of not having to get up every night to pee.

Maternity Clothes: nope, I think it'll be awhile. I have noticed my stomach getting harder though.

Food cravings : not really, microwave popcorn last night.

Food Aversions: It's different all the time, nothing I can put my finger on at the moment

Challenges: Finding something that sounds good to eat. Dealing with the nausea the last couple days.

Movement: Not for awhile

Boy or Girl?: Won't know until January...I'm leaning toward finding out

What I’m looking forward to: Hearing the heartbeat on Thursday

What I miss: good sleep and being able to be a little hungry w/o gagging

Next appt:  Nov. 29th 12 week appt

We told the hubs' extended family last night. It went good and it was caught on camera so I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's expressions. As expected they're all looking forward to having more babies in the family :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment