Anniversary

Thursday, November 15, 2012

10 weeks 3 days...or 10 weeks, who knows?

How far along: 10 weeks 3 days....we're going to go with that b/c I don't want to have to redo 3 days when I'm counting down to the end of first tri LOL

How big is baby: According to the Bump, (who likes to compare baby to fruits and veggies) he/she is the size of a prune....my what to expect app says a lime.

Total weight gain: Maybe up a pound total. I made up for the weight I lost when I was sick last week.

Sleep: I spoke too soon last week. Sleep has sucked this week. I can't fall asleep until late even though I'm exhausted by 8pm and after I wake up to pee I can't fall back asleep for an hour or longer :(

Maternity Clothes: not yet, but I'm anxious for an actual baby bump and not just a fatter stomach.

Food cravings : cliche as it is I had to have pickles today LOL

Food Aversions: soup and crackers which I used to love

Challenges: Trying not to worry that something might go wrong. The last few days I've felt a lot better, I don't have to force myself to eat food. I'm still gagging a lot which is awesome at work in the middle of a treatment. I'm also having to learn to let things that people say to me about my body and my baby roll off my back. I knew it would happen, but it's still obnoxious.

Movement: Not for awhile

Boy or Girl?: Won't know until January...if we decide to find out

What I’m looking forward to: Telling the hubs' extended family the Saturday after Thanksgiving. They're having family pics taken and the photographer is a good friend of ours that already knows so she's going to help us tell everyone and then get their reactions on camera :) Thanks Kati!! https://www.facebook.com/CreativeJuicesPhotographyByKatiBodle

What I miss: good sleep and not feeling like so much of a fat ass

Next appt:  Nov. 29th 12 week appt

No comments:

Post a Comment