Anniversary

Friday, December 28, 2012

16 week update

I hope everyone who celebrates it had a great Christmas! I know ours was wonderful and jam packed! It's crazy to think next year we'll have a 6 month old....can't really wrap my head around that LOL

How far along: 16 weeks 1 day!

How big is baby: According to the Bump, (who likes to compare baby to fruits and veggies) he/she is the size of an avocado...my what to expect app says a turnip

Total weight gain: Still nothing, but I can officially no longer button my jeans

Sleep: Still crappy, the last couple nights have been especially awful b/c I can't get comfy, I have a cold so my nose is plugged up and my stomach is usually upset.

Maternity Clothes: last week I thought it'd be a awhile until I needed them, but as of today I can barley zip my pants enough to use the Bella band so I think shopping is on the to do list this weekend

Food cravings : Nada

Food Aversions: Pretty much everything, except oranges and cauliflower w/ ranch

Challenges: Coming to terms with the fact that the all day morning sickness isn't going anywhere and there's a decent chance I'll be dealing with it until June

Movement: I don't think so, I thought I may have felt the munchkin a couple days ago, but I'm not sure

Boy or Girl?: Hopefully we should be able to find out in a few weeks

What I’m looking forward to: finding out if munchkin is a boy or a girl!

What I miss: not feeling nauseous (this is going to be an ongoing one)

Next appt: Jan 7th (hopefully our ultrasound won't be too long after that)

I have bump pics I really need to upload...maybe this weekend....maybe

No comments:

Post a Comment