Anniversary

Friday, December 21, 2012

15 weeks 1 day

How far along: 15 weeks 1 day!

How big is baby: According to the Bump, (who likes to compare baby to fruits and veggies) he/she is the size of an orange...my what to expect app says an avocado

Total weight gain: Still nothing, but I did gain back the 4lbs I lost

Sleep: For every 1 great nights sleep I get about 5 crappy nights, not exactly a fair trade if you ask me, especially during the work week

Maternity Clothes: nope. I thought I would need them in a couple weeks, but I think I may be able to just wear my jeans lower and under my belly.

Food cravings : I realized that when everything has made my stomach turn, pizza has always sounded good. I don't really crave it, but it's the one food that I feel like I could always eat.

Food Aversions: When I'm hungry nothing ever sounds good (except the aforementioned pizza) so it's really tough to decide what to eat and the longer it takes to decide the more nauseous and "gaggy" I get....talk about vicious cycle

Challenges: Sleeping, and the return of morning sickness earlier this week :-/

Movement: no, but that doesn't mean I don't poke my belly to try and get the baby to move so I can feel it LOL

Boy or Girl?: Won't know until next month! I keep having dreams it's a girl, the hubs doesn't like to hear that...I think he's scared to have a girl ;) (same as last week)

What I’m looking forward to: energy and not feeling nauseous (same as last week)

What I miss: foods sounding good, not being nauseous, enjoying sleep like I used to

Next appt: Jan 7th (hopefully our ultrasound won't be too long after that)


No comments:

Post a Comment