Anniversary

Monday, December 19, 2011

More hours...

Ever wish there was more hours in a day? I feel like there's never enough time to fit it all in. Working 40+ hours a week with a 45 min commute (yes, I know a lot of people drive much further) doesn't help. My job is stressful and I'm so unhappy there. The hubs and I talked, I'll keep looking for a new job and try to make it at my current job until after the new year, but after that I'll either quit or cut my hours. I just can't do it anymore. It's stressful enough that it's starting to affect me physically, headaches, high blood pressure, I'm not sleeping well, and none of that is helpful in the baby department.

Speaking of baby department, we're on to cycle 2 of trying. I was a little bummed when AF showed up, but not much. We had a lot of fun trying ;) and I might have felt a little cheated if we only got to try one month LOL.

In other news...I'm finally excited for Christmas!! Every year all the shopping overwhelms me and I can never really enjoy the Christmas season until it's done. It's not even really the shopping, it's more trying to figure out what to get everyone. But, this last Saturday the hubs and I went on a marathon shopping spree and seven hours later we are done! Well, I am, he says he still has shopping for me to do :) He's hopefully taking this Friday off and he'll do his shopping in the morning and we'll get to leave nice and early for our long holiday weekend with our families.

Since I can't seem to keep up this blog I doubt I'll get back here until after the holidays. I hope you all have a very and Merry Christmas (if that's your thing) and an insanely happy New Year! Hopefully 2012 will bring us the next chapter in our lives :)


No comments:

Post a Comment